1. sa
  2. گیاهان
  3. جمعه, 18 ارديبهشت 1405
  4.  اشتراک از طریق ایمیل
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... protogel
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
Spot lets start on this write-up, I actually think this fabulous website needs a lot more consideration. I’ll apt to be once more to see a lot more, many thanks that info. bandar togel
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
I needed to write you that little bit of remark to help give many thanks once again with your striking solutions you’ve featured on this website. It was certainly extremely open-handed of you to grant publicly what exactly most people would have made available as an e-book to generate some profit for themselves, specifically seeing that you could have done it if you considered necessary. Those solutions in addition acted like a fantastic way to realize that some people have similar interest similar to mine to know good deal more related to this condition. I am certain there are some more enjoyable moments ahead for individuals who scan through your site. customer service outsourcing services
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
Have you considered about introducing some social bookmarking buttons to these blog posts. At least for facebook. thc pen
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
After study several of the blog articles on the internet site now, and i also really like your strategy for blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet site list and you will be checking back soon. Pls look into my web page too and told me how you feel. striker cars
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
Such type of sounds definitely top. Every one of these smaller knowledge really are crafted alongside several foundation knowledge. I favor which usually very much. Poker88 Resmi
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
Simply this site is likely to irrefutably quite possibly possibly be renowned affecting quite a few information sites person's, to help it is conscientious content pieces or it could be viewpoints. Login Poker88
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
Nice idea dude. May I know these tweets and so I may adhere to one ? Numerous thanks Plus my best prayers to the people close by Tokyo hopefully your are well along with comfortable RTP Poker88
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
Such type of sounds definitely top. Every one of these smaller knowledge really are crafted alongside several foundation knowledge. I favor which usually very much. globalinsightt
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
lenavol317 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
Spot lets start on this write-up, I actually think this fabulous website needs a lot more consideration. I’ll apt to be once more to see a lot more, many thanks that info. mediabuzzwa
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
I am eager the set up. It is wonderful to determine many people explain in words from your nature as well as capability upon which basic subject region are usually easily discovered. alexistogel login
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
Such type of sounds definitely top. Every one of these smaller knowledge really are crafted alongside several foundation knowledge. I favor which usually very much. premiumdigicd
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
An impressive share, I just now with all this onto a colleague who had been doing a little analysis with this. And he the fact is bought me breakfast simply because I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending some time to discuss this, I’m strongly regarding it and really like reading regarding this topic. When possible, as you become expertise, does one mind updating your website with more details? It can be highly great for me. Massive thumb up for this short article! estepolitan
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
seo پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. diventocoach
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
Digital SEO پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. wofwellnesschallenge
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
This looks absolutely perfect. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a lot. This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful. esperanzainnvqs
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
Spot lets start on this write-up, I actually think this fabulous website needs a lot more consideration. I’ll apt to be once more to see a lot more, many thanks that info. playpokercards
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
Such type of sounds definitely top. Every one of these smaller knowledge really are crafted alongside several foundation knowledge. I favor which usually very much. theallanatomist
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
Nikmati pengalaman taruhan toto 4d online paling seru bersama bandar situs toto profesional dan raih kemenangan besar melalui layanan bandar toto terpercaya. toto 4d online
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
Such type of sounds definitely top. Every one of these smaller knowledge really are crafted alongside several foundation knowledge. I favor which usually very much. Live Hongkong
نظر
There are no comments made yet.
bokefon807 پاسخ پذیرفته شده
0
Votes
ตรวจสอบเลข อย. ทำได้โดยนำเลขหรือข้อมูลการอนุญาตที่ปรากฏบนฉลากผลิตภัณฑ์ไปค้นหาในระบบของ สำนักงานคณะกรรมการอาหารและยา (อย.) แล้วเปรียบเทียบชื่อผลิตภัณฑ์ ประเภทสินค้า และข้อมูลผู้ผลิตกับสิ่งที่แสดงในระบบ ทั้งนี้คำว่า “เลข อย.” เป็นคำเรียกที่คุ้นหูทั่วไป แต่ในทางปฏิบัติผลิตภัณฑ์แต่ละประเภทใช้รูปแบบเลขต่างกัน เช่น อาหารใช้เลขสารบบอาหาร ยาใช้เลขทะเบียนตำรับยา และเครื่องสำอางใช้เลขที่ใบรับจดแจ้ง ตรวจเลข อย.
نظر
There are no comments made yet.


هنوز به این بحث پاسخی داده نشده است
مهمان
ثبت پاسخ شما
برای آپلود فایل و یا تصاویر خود از طریق کلیک بروی عبارت روبرو اقدام نمایید. gif,jpg,png,zip,rar
• حذف آپلود فایل (حداکثر حجم مجاز: 2 MB)
شما می توانید در پست خود رای گیری قرار دهید. رای گیری در پست شما نمایش داده خواهد شد.
گزینه های رتبه بندی
به اشتراک گذاری مکان فعلی شما

اشتراک موقعیت مکانی فعلی شما

عرض جغرافیایی:
طول جغرافیایی:

تندرستی در فکر کردن است!

انسان تنها مخلوق با شعوری است که میتواند هوشمندانه خود را درمان کند.

ما با تجربه بیش از 10 سال در حوزه گیاهان دارویی ، طب سنتی و گل و گیاه و همچنین مشاوره فردی به صدها نفر در این مدت ، آماده ایم تا فرهنگ استفاده از گیاهان را غنا بخشیم.

مجوزها و گواهینامه ها

مدرک مشاوره مهندسی کشاورزی - رشت
مدرک پروانه اشتغال دکتر دلدار
We Are Certified